We are looking for a team, or two individuals: Art Director and Copywriter, with endless ideas and wonderful craft ability across design and copy. Now is the time to take on your next challenge moving forward with your career. Here’s an opportunity to work closely with the client, senior management and their Global Creative Directors. So, the confidence to work autonomously as well as proactively is a must.
As a Creative Team you are in tune with each other and have a collaborative working style across the board, this includes Designers, Producers, Developers, Account Service and Strategists. First and foremost, you champion great ideas and you’re brave enough to push boundaries. The same goes for you as individuals: flexible, adaptable and team oriented. You’re bold enough to speak up and honest enough to share your passion. As strong conceptual Creatives you understand the importance of meeting objectives and strategies and managing the creative process through all stages of the production process.
We are looking for well-rounded skills in the following:
– Digital/advertising agency experience
– At least 3 years of digital specific experience
– A master of design and production software, including Adobe Suite
– Strong skills in HTML, After Effects, Premiere
– The ability to take responsibility, direction and feedback
– Solution oriented and problem solving
– Outstanding communication skills written and verbal
– And last but not least, acute attention to detail.
This opportunity is with quite a unique agency, meaning we are looking for something special in character and personality. Whilst this agency is relatively young in Australia, it already employs over 600 happy people globally. The brands they represent are world class.