With 3 or so years’ experience and a portfolio with ideas as well as made work that you are proud of, you have a deep hunger to learn, an open mind and a positive attitude. Ideally, you also have an element of confidence in the following:
– lots of ideas that will surprise;
– a collaborative team partnership (preferably with previous experience together);
– a good understanding of all media channels, including but not limited to new media, TV, social, experiential and integrated campaigns;
– a passion for craft in your respective disciplines (Art and Copy); and
– a curious mind and great communication skills
The opportunity in this agency will help you achieve your goals providing there is a genuine desire to listen and learn. You’ll be under the leadership of a highly successful and well-awarded ECD who will challenge you, push you outside your comfort zone and reward you for your efforts. There’s also a support network of talented people with vast experience ranging from Creatives and Producers to Account Service and Strategy, across both Sydney and Melbourne offices. And the list of clients to work with will keep you excited and engaged. This is a well-established agency with endless potential, actively pitching to keep the energy levels high, and each success is celebrated.
As a Copywriter, you must be a storyteller and a wordsmith. The Art Director will have top design skills and the ability to bring ideas to life aesthetically. Combined, you are a super team ready for a step up for your next challenge.
Can’t wait to see what you have to show us!