We are looking for a ridiculously talented and enthusiastic Motion Graphics Designer/Video Editor with an understanding of the unique challenges of social channels and how to bring life to stories in engaging, compelling and share-worthy ways. You must live and breathe social media, all things digital and love working in motion video editing.
You’ll be an award winning motion designer with awesome editing skills. This is a great opportunity to work with the experts in social whilst being surrounded by passionate, fun and outgoing people who love what they do, and who are truly interested in the world around them and all the latest trends.
Working closely with and reporting to the Creative Director, there’s scope to learn whilst also sharing your ideas and adding value to the culture of this progressive agency. Your genuine interest and understanding of the power of social media within advertising and communication is reflected in the work you are proud of.
You must have:
• Advanced ability in After Effects and FCP or Premiere
• Demonstrated experience in post-production, including short-and longer-form editing, basic grading (applying LUTs etc) and sound mixing
• A keen design eye, with an understanding of how to communicate using motion graphics and visual effects
• Ability to source compelling audio/music and visual stock assets/plug-ins as required
• A perfectionist’s eye for detail
• Ability to edit in a lean, agile manner and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
• Effective time management
• Knowledge of encoding and preparing final outputs for different online video platforms
• Experience in live streaming a bonus
• 3D experience highly regarded
• Additional skills in illustration and animation would be ideal but not required
We look forward to hearing from you very soon!