This is a fantastic opportunity for a switched on, media neutral, terrifically organised Master of Project Management. Working within a highly creative and collaborative creative agency, you will be the business leader, strategic thinker, creative problem solver and the day to day support for certain projects.
There’s a list of expectations but here are the most important to get a look in:
– You must be an articulate communicator, both written and verbal and understand your clients’ business inside and out.
– You will be the go to person with all the knowledge to manage weekly reports.
– As a creatively driven Brand Manager you’ll work closely with Art Directors, Copywriters and Designers, Strategists and Production to help with the development of integrated marketing solutions.
– You’ll know what your competitors are doing, when and where.
– Your excellent business acumen and ability to manage timelines will mean you are all over your projects when it comes to tracking and budgets.
– You’ll also be instrumental in managing Brand Coordinators in their further development into the business.
– Then, of course, there is the Brand Director. You’ll be their right arm in keeping him/her up to date with all projects and in turn help them run the business.
This is a super agency with an amazing culture. We’ll be looking for people who want to celebrate the successes and take ownership and responsibility for their work. Collaboration is key here.